Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tears of Joy

Choral speaking ?

Okay, first I would like to list down

1. Wakil sekolah - 1st place
( fight with other schools)
2. Wakil zon - 2nd place

They won ! They won!
Woohooo !!!!! Yahoo !!!!!!
Not only that, we also got invited to compete at Planetarium Negara and wee got first place! Sadly, i wasn't able to attend since I had Taekwondo grading on the exact same day. * cries*

Anyway, I would like to thank all the choral speakers for their dedication and hard work for making everything a success. Also, the teachers and seniors who had sacrifice their time and money to train these students and making sure everything goes well.

I'm sorry I wasn't there for most of the time since it was hard for us to meet since I'm in the afternoon session.

Anyhow, if you're a choral speaker of SMKS 19 YEAR 2009 .... Be proud to be called a choral speaker! Cause you so deserve that honourable title! After putting your sweat and blood into the team (I don't mean literally,k) .

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Can I have one shirt for choral speaking as well ???
Pleasee....

Dun Wori ! B Hapi ! HE will always guide you!


crazysadstupidkittycat

1 comment:

Sayang Amirah said...

hei mekasih coz buat skripnye~~

baju tu mintak kt teacher zubaidah kalau maw...