Thursday, April 9, 2009

Choral Speaking ?!

Choral speaking ?! It was the last thing I thought I would do. NO! Entering the choral speaking team would something normal, I guess. But I'm the one who is going to write the script! The MOST important thing...one of the most important things...! I was like what the ?!

At first, I didn't had a clue of what to write. What topic? Details? Body? What should I do? I really had no idea what I was supposed to do. Finally, I chose a topic and its called ENVIRONMENT. Well, yeah. Your brain might be thinking right now...what the?! must be BORINg one....

Well, luckily! Ideas came flowing...flowing...flowing... and I started writing...writing...writing... It took me around 3 days, I guess to finish the script. I added jazz, hip-hop and everything to it! Hopefully, it was okay.

I gave the teacher hoping. She said ' great'! YEAH!!! I was rejoicing silently! Yeah! My script! Teacher likes my script! =) Your big brain might be thinking right now. What is so fun and great about environment? It's so.....SERIOUS...! =P .

Well, luckily. I'm not born normal but CRAZY ! HAHAHA! A crazy person with crazy ideas doing crazy stuff and laughing about crazy things !!! I admit! I admit, okay! I put a lot of over- dramatic stuff in my script!

Teng...teng..teng! Finally, my script is officially going to be used by the new choral speaking ! The choral speaking team consists of two classes that are in the morning session that is 1 and 2 Gemilang ( KRK) ...kelas rancangan khas...

They said my script rocked! YEAH! Every Monday- Friday, they would do their practice after school =). BUT since i'm in the afternoon session, it's very hard for me to find time to watch them practice...=(. I can only watch them practice on thursdays cause my first and second period is Bahasa Tamil which obviously, i don't take.

Anyway, I'm going to end my post now.
I will tell you about the choral-speaking competitions later on!
And it's all bout happpi smiley!
dun wori 2 much, HE'll be with ya!

Love you,
Katherine =)

...sometimes, things are just perfect....
....thank YOU for everything!.....
... for making things possible...

COMING POSTS:
:CHORAL SPEAKING? WIN OR LOSE?
: KEM PENGAWAS ?
: LANGUAGE AND I.U DAY ?
: DEDICATED TO MY CLOSEST FRIENDS !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing much to sey accept keep up the good work :D

aliaizzati said...

hey the choral speaker won n they'r gonna be competiting mayb in jun...
hey u'r script...it soo good!!!!
i like it

najwa izzati said...

haha...terima kasih katherine..kitorang menang choral...disebabkan topik tu...ENVIRONMENT...

Unknown said...

Hiiii!!! i'm going to make a script for my school choral speaking team next year but i have no experience.so,i was thinking could you help me out a bit? i am planning on choosing the topic environment too. do let me know.:)