Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The list ???

First and foremost, am really sorry for neglecting my blog lately. As you know who my life is ... as written in my previous posts. Anyway, for this one. I'll create a dialogue which means not necessary same as in real life. It's about the list! School kind of stuff =)
Enjoy ! =)

1st situation

Iskandar: What did you get for all the subjects?
Me: What do you mean? Peratuskah?
Iskandar: Ya...
Me: You?
Iskandar: I ask you first!
Me: :P. Saya belum kiralah...muahahahah...
Iskandar: :0
Me: malaslah...

2nd situation

Azreena: Tulis markah kau kat sini.
Me: For what?!
Azreena: Nak bandingkan markah ...!
Me: Oh....So many people....wow!
Azreena: You jangan speaking speaking ngan saya.
Me: Okay....

...on the piece of paper...
....katherine...
...azreena...
..syasya...
....khuzaimah...

Me: That's not complete!

So I added...
...Fara...
...Iskandar...( my ultimate enemy! )

Later on, I went around asking for people's marks. Comparing, waiting, boring.

Danial Onn: I guess I'm not in the list anymore
Me: Awww...sorry
Danial Onn: =(

Situation 3

Me: So what you got?
Iskandar: You got higher than me...
Me: Really? You count already or not?!
Iskandar: Ya! You got higher than me...

When I reached home, took the calculater out and started counting non-stop.

...hmmm...
90+80+ ...
...and so the list goes on...

Me: Yeah! I defeated Iskandar!

Okay, why I'm happy?
Because last year final exam's, he deafeated me just by a few marks!
Now, it's my turn ...hah!
Anyway, Iskandar is really a tough competition!
He's just my enemy (academically speaking)
He's my friend, right, Elmo?
Haha....


YOUR WORLD AND OUR WORLD ?

The difference between nerd world and normal world ?
Difference between top students and normal students?
What is the real meaning of nerd? Or you can say skema?
Why are we different?
Maybe we're just the same?

What is the meaning of nerd ?

Many students think that the meaning of nerd is people in the top classes.
Simply, smart people.
Smart people are nerds.

Me: I object!!!

Smart people are nerds.
Getting high marks doesn't mean you are a nerd. It just means you work hard.
I'll tell you the real meaning of nerd.
Nerds are the super-smart people!
When you talk to them, you can't even understand what they are saying!
Those are nerds!
They add science, maths and literature when they talk to people!
What?!

But....nerds or whatever, we'll still the same aren't we?
So...NERDS ARE COOL!

... the 'smart' world? ...

A: What did you get?
B: Straight A's ?
A: Gosh! Answer me properly!
B: Okay! Can you calm down and relax first?
A: Faster!
B: Okay! 7 A1 and 3 A2

the....normal....world

A: what did you get?
B: =(
A: Faster!
B: 3A 2B 5c
A: Wow! You got 3 A! Wow!

...anyway,,, the conclusion is....

we might be different but we're the same!

- to Danial Onn
- Don't give up!
- Try your best! I know you can do it!
- Your friend =)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

the next exam I WILL BE on the list. 4 sure!!! ok now me go study :D at BSM's house :D

Katherine's Little World said...

Good ... good !Yup, i agree ... he BSM yg baka ! haha...joking...