Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why ?

Don't you *freaking* understand ?
I am who I am.

Silent cries at night,
No one hears,
They don't care, they don't understand,
Why do they act as if they even care?

I can't comprehend,
I don't understand,
Why is it that I'm always wrong?
You just don't care! Do you? Do you?

What should I do?
Where should I go?
There's no one willing to guide me,
They all hate me.

Sometimes, we feel that we are right. That if we have a problem, that is who we are. But we don't realize, that it is affecting not only the people around us but ourselves. It eating and killing us slowly. Tearing us part by part. By the time we WAKE UP, it's all too late! We would look at ourselves and realize that we're DEAD! That is the time when the nerve impulses in our brain quietly tells us.... now, there's NO TURNING BACK ! There's nothing you can do !

- but fortunately, in life
- GOD will always be with us
- EVERY STEP of the way
- listen to that silent voice in your heart
- and maybe, then
- you'll see the LIGHT

=)

1 comment:

aliaizzati said...

you've been tag by me...