Monday, February 23, 2009

Story: Just three paragraphs


This is the first three paragraphs, yeah of a story i'm writing :)

I wish everything was like yesterday. No worries and no pain. Just laughter and joy. Never missing a chance to smile and show my crooked teeth. No one would judge me as I was still young. What is wrong? What is right? I couldn’t comprehend as I was so young. Just learning to write and read.

Still, I remember my siblings playing with me in the rain. Splashing mud at each others faces’. Inside, mom was looking furiously at us since we were very dirty. Then suddenly a rainbow was formed. We all looked at it closely and intently since it was our first time seeing a rainbow so clear and beautiful. Seven radiant colours. Red, orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and lastly, purple.

We stood there silently in the middle of the garden looking at the rainbow. Amazed by its beauty. It’s God creation, mom told us. Slowly, when the rain started to stop. The beautiful rainbow started to fade away as well. Its colours slowly disappearing into the skies. Leaving no trace behind.




tat's all
love , kat
muax muax

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our time fade away as fast as those rainbows but the only thing is u can c those rainbows again but not the same as our past life. In life there is no reset button but games have them :D and theres no rewind function like vids player :( but we will have the chance to smile again in the future.....

Vaniz Thieяry . said...

Lol!
your blog is fantastic man.
great english and making sense.=P
owh,yea,by the way,how you found out my blog?

Vaniz Thieяry . said...

oh....
haha,I can't find another blog skin which don't use pink..
but i have to use pink,cuz others all ugly like hell.
ah,what's danial's blog web?

Katherine's Little World said...

Yupi ..that's true ..danial =)