Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Diary: 1 Down, A Million More To Go!


Haven't really updated about stuff that is happening. Some 'not that good' stuff happened but then, tons of good stuff happened as well. I guess, it's balance. haha. Okay, first of all..SCHOOL. Yeah, like I've written in my other post. I've be extremely busy ...SCHOOL STUFF. I went to school on Thursday, if I'm not mistaken for the prefect interview. It was actually kind of easy! Yesterday, I went to SCHOOL AGAIN for the briefing about 'pengawas stuff'. I was surprised that I was the only one who could answer who is the wife of the U.S president! I mean, her name is like appearing everywhere!

Tomorrow, I have sports day and I have to wake up like 7 am? That's crazy but still anticipating for the great event and right after that, we'll be going to Pizza Hut! Woohoo! Now, I really don't know what to say ...:)

Oh, ya. I'm now in taekwondo and I am holding a BLACK BELT ...!!!! Ya right ... haha. Still white :( Will be taking my grading test in early March. Really hope I don't screw it up and be the only one holding white belt. Then, I must learn the basic all again! :(

Wait! There's more! The new library in the new block at my school will be opening soon! Yeah! Like in a week's time! Actually, I went to the new library like two weeks ago? It wasn't very big but of course, bigger than the other one with seven air-conditioners ! Woohoo! But still wished it was mush bigger. Maybe like 2 floors big? ya...rite.... Maybe just in my dream. Haha.

Books....studying....blah and blah. I got so many stuff I have to do including my new task, 'pengawas pelatih'. I wonder how I will be able to cope with everything. I haven't even started studying SCIENCE or SEJ or GEO or BM .....Shit!!!! And it's already Feb but nvm, maybe I can just study tomorrow for about 10 hours? Ya. Okay. I'll do that.

I guess that's all this time. Before I forget, I got second in the public speaking competition but I'll try again next year. Hopefully, I won't be here but in Australia. Haha. Just remember! HE will always be with and forget the crap and shitty stuff about life and just smile and be happy :)

Next time ....!
Adios ! muax muax ...
Also, sorry wouldn't be able to update this blog always :(
But will try when I have the time, ya !
Again, muax muax ...!

No comments: