Sunday, February 1, 2009

Diary: Just Hoping


It seems the chances for me to study in Australia is slim since of something something but am still hoping and praying. Anyway, the CNY is over for me. Why? Obviously, the answer would be school. I'll be super busy with so much stuff. This week I'll discuss with my teacher about ElS to have the comittee meeting with some other students(planning activities for the following months). Really hope we will be able to start our first ELS activity as soon as possible.

I'm also in the Youth Commitee this year and we'll be having a youth camp from 17th-20th March 2009 at Malacca. The fee is RM 160 inclusive of everything( logding, food, transportation, ++). It'll be super fun!!!! This year we'll have something speacial. You might be wondering what? That's why you got to join us to find out! It will be super duper superb fun! Interested? Contact me by my email. Offline message or email also can. Oh, ya. This is for real! I'm not joking or anything. Join us and have a time of ur life!!!

Back to me, I'm here while I'm supposed to finish my Sejarah homework. Tomorrow, I would have to go to school in the morning cause of some duties. Also, the public speaking competition will be held tomorrow. Really hope I'll get 1st place this time. I wouldn't tell you what my topic is but I will in my following post and tell you the results. But the speech is written 100% by me so its oringinal.

Language Month will be coming soon as well as Sports Day. As usual, I will be very busy as I'm obligated to many many things. Will be participating in many competitions as well. Just hope all this busyness doesn't drive me crazy but still, I already am! HAHAHA !

Okay, I have to go now. I promise I will tell you a lot of stuff in my next post since this one is very short. I also promise to add some pictures in. I know you have be suffering reading my blog. Only got one picture :( . I'll add more later and maybe some music. Rock and metal one. HAHAHA. Avenged Sevenfold. M.I.A and Bad Country. Superb songs!

I guess this is all. Good luck in everything you do! Always know that HE will always be with you NO MATTER what happens!

No comments: