Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NeW BoOks !!!

Hey, guys.
Firstly, I want to apologize because there are no images.
I'll be putting the pictures later, don't worry but I'm just not sure when....as you know, I'm busy with stuff as my final exam is in two months time...
And it takes more time to put piccys...
I'll try to find time, maybe next week kot ...x sure agi...

I bought 13 books for : rm 350
Original price: rm 457
Penjimatan: rm 107!!!
=D

Anyway, here is the list of the books I just bought at the Fest:

1. Night World 1: Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness, Spellbinder
by L.J Smith
2. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
3. Vampire Academy
4. Vampire Kisses
5. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
6. Night World 2 by L.J Smith
7. Night World 3 by L.J Smith
8. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
9. The Holocaust
10. The Shadow of the Wind
11. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
12. Hysterical Blondeness ( little black dress book)
13. The Chalet Girl ( little black dress book)
14. Accidentally Engaged (little black dress book)

- will b adding piccys later!-




No comments: