Monday, August 24, 2009

My Trip to the KLCC Book Festa !

Okay, here is it.

I woke up at 7 am.
My father was out. He told me we would go about 11 plus since the traffic now was still busy.
So, alright. More time for me to sleep and dream....

I read the Running for Her Life (Sweet Valley University) Thriller Edition by Francine Pascal for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.


Very interesting book. Crime, fame and murder all mixed in one. ... Waiting for my father to come back...Sleep...oink2

When I woke up, it was about 11 plus, daddy came back. I ate my pan mee and later, went to bath. After we got out of the house bout 12.45 pm, we fetched my friend, KK and sent my brother to work.

The journey to Kl took about 35 minutes. Then, we stopped at one signboard. One saying JALAN WISMA PUTRA and the other BANDAR RAYA. We took bandar raya...and soon realized we took the wrong one. My father drove....pass through the SMART tunnel and took Jalan Tun Razak.

Finally, we went down to the Suria KLCC car park. After some walking, we finally reached The KLCC Book Fest! It was big but not that big. A lot of people were there. Some of them wearing mask to protect themselves from the H1n1 virus. The entrace fee foor adults were rm2 and for students was free! Yippi. Penjimatan= RM 4.

We entered about 3 pm and came out around 5 pm. I bought 14 books cossting around rm 350! (which is super cheap). There were discounts and rebates everywhere! ...my heaven... books-spree.... haha...

Anyway, for my next post it will be about the current books I have. And later on, it will be a post about the books I just bought!

Ok,
Book Addict Kat

No comments: