Sunday, August 23, 2009

KLCC Book Fest!


...meow...meow...

I can't believe it! Yeah, I'll be going to the KLCC Book Fest tomorrow. Technically, today since it is 2.30 in the morning right now. WOW. Finally, I'll be able to indulge my crazy self with books...books...and more books. This is heaven!!! All the books I've ever wanted will soon be mine! WAKAKA

Crazy book-addict! Proudly saying ...the award goes to....ME! How can a person be in love with books ...i wonder.... I guess when you read a certain book it takes you to another...BUT that depends...it might take you to your wonder zone or dream land. HaGa...HaGa....if you get what I mean? Well, if the book is interesting... you'll fly to wonder zone. Pop into the book, enter its world and experience its life. The dream land by the other hand, is when the book is super boring and you OINKKKK...sleep .... and enter you dream land!...

Wake-up time: 7 a.m.
Go out: 8 a.m.
....eat, sleep in the car...eat again...

and..... and... and....

RuN tO dA BoOk FeSt !
My budget: rm 500

You: What the hell?! Are you crazy?!
Me: What?! Are you stupid? Please check your eyes! Look up! I'm a self acclaimed crazy book
addict?!

haha... =P

Well, I never know when will be my next time going to a book fest so might as well spend a alot of money now, right?

I'll be the most happies person in the world !

...vampires...mysteries...romance...comedy....crime....teen love.....

I just can't wait!
Ok, I think this is all for now.
I'll have to wake up early,,,

Hope the weather will be finee....

P.S. I love You and you...darling... who is readin rite now..
....i support English for Science and Maths!!!!...

gud nitee...
i wanna pig! and enter dream world ,..

No comments: