Monday, December 27, 2010

School in Less Than A Week

I know I've said that I would post the 2nd Part of the Zombies and I will but not now. Don't really have the mood to continue with that post just yet. But no worries, for the 2nd Part would be an awesome one!

This is me. Blogging. Just finished changing the sofa covers. Took A LOT of effort. Changed the curtains. Found an egg hive :( EWW. So you must be wondering, why in the world would I do everything by myself. The answer is simple. Because I don't have a maid like all you rich people. Haha. =P

I have debate practice on Wednesday. Haven't been debating for so long !!! Still have a lot to learn but it would an interesting experience! Have to search and write so much time. I have a little grey file for all my debating stuff :) I like being organized and neat. It's much better and obviously, much easier. Honestly, I don't understand people who can actually STAND being all unorganized and messy. How do they live their life ??

If one day, they can't search something they one due to their messiness. And it is something really, really important. I would laugh at them and tell them, PADAN MUKA!! Oh. My. Gosh. I am so mean but well, it's the truth. Well, hopefully they'll learn their lesson. I hate working with people who are messy so if you are reading, start learning how to actually be neat! Read a book or something if you really don't know. And people who actually pride themselves on their untidiness are STUPID!

So that was a little insight of my brain. HAHA.
My PMR results came out last Thursday. I expected to get like 5 A's but amazingly, I got 7 A's !! That is good, I guess. Only A's :) Science was quite hard because I didn't study but amazingly, I got A :) Most probably, the Ministry of Education lowered the percentage like really, really low. Maybe 70 is already A or lower. The reason because the subject is taught in English. It is very easy to get A for subjects like English, Mathematics and Science. That is the reason why a lot of my friends who are 'not that good' in English got A. Sorry if I sound mean but that is the fact.

A lot of my friends that got straight A's actually cried when they received their results. I guess they really worked hard to obtain it. When I received mine, I felt nothing. As if it was... well, nothing. I should have been crying or extremely happy but I wasn't. I was just glad. I was happy too because I've been praying to God to get straight A's and finally I did. The thing about me is no matter how much or how hard I study or do something, I'm never satisfied. It's as if that I didn't so enough hence I felt like I didn't deserve to get 7 A's. But I guess, in some ways. That's a good thing because then, I'll always try my hardest and because, I feel it is never enough. I'll never stop trying until finally, I get what I want. The best thing about getting the results after working really hard isn't the A's itself but feeling of satisfaction. That you can actually work and make something work in the end. That you do actually have a worth and not useless for nothing. I guess it's better to work hard and get the results rather than do nothing but get the results as well.

Well, as all of you know. School is starting next week. In like 6 more days.... so I'll be really, really busy! Preparing for school and of course, cleaning the house. I need to buy a new school back. Sew my badges. Iron my uniforms. Buy my school books. Clean up my desk. Arrange my new Form 4 reference books and everything in between. In a nutshell, I'm actually quite excited to get back to school. Get to know who are my new teachers. Get to learn new subjects. Get to experience school itself as a Form 4 student. I guess the best part of it is that I would actually get to find out how far and how much would I actually work myself in order to get succeed. I would get to learn my real capabilities and I'm sure it would be a very interesting experience.

Cleaning the house, going to school everyday, studying, debating, church, interact responsibilities, mandarin classes... It will definitely be a very busy year but that is exactly the reason why I am so excited about it all. I also made a vow to myself to read a novel/magazine before I go to sleep everyday. Iron my 5 uniforms on Sundays so I would not need to iron my uniform every morning and waste electric and money. Read novels when I have my free time. At least blog once a month. To study at least 3 hours a day excluding school work. Start on my school assignments as soon as it is given. Finish my school work in time and ASAP. To not delay any work or assignments for if I do that, it will finally bite me back in my ass and I do not like being bitten at my bottom. It would hurt since I do not have enough flesh there. But I guess for all you other pillow-butted people, it wouldn't matter. HAHA. And of course, to read the Bible and Daily Bread everyday. It is of utmost important. My relationship between me and God must never be neglected. But of course, having fun while doing everything!!

2011. :D It will be an exciting year and I will have fun doing everything cause I choose to.
Your life is how you want it to be. Your life is AWESOME because you say it is.
Perceptions. Is. Everything. Enjoy Life while u still have it. U know you are going to die soon. So enjoy life while you are still alive.
It's easy. Just say sorry and everything will be okay. :D

No comments: