Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Excitement ...

Time: 12.17 am * according to my com's *
Day: Accurately, Thursday
Countdown: about 7 hours
Countdown till my b'day: 2 days !

I can't wait! I'm so excited! My belly is starting to talk. My heart is starting to beat faster. The sky is getting yellow-er. Lemon buddy (a cute yellow teddi that Melissa gave me) is started to smile and laugh while Penguin ( Ruby, my fren gave me for my 2006 b'day) is started to grow some teeth. All this makes me feel like crying.

Everything's changing. I'm getting older. Nice and not nice. Well, .....you might be asking yourself. What am I so excited about, right ??? I'll tell you!

My best fren forever, Yap have been planning to celebrate my b'day at Sunway Pyramid and yea, its tomorrow! We'll be going to see a movie ( Night in the Musuem 2). Yeah, I love you! There'll be around 1o people coming and the best part is....no ADULTS !!! I can't wait ! Just hope that I'll be able to wake up in the morning...*silently laughs with penguin*

Teddi: Kat! Kat! Kat
Me: What ? Lemon buddy! I'm trying to get some sleep!
Teddi: But....
Me: Teddi!!! ( when i get angry, i call it teddi)
Teddi: Get up! Its already 7.30 am! Sunway Pyramid!
Me: What the H? Shit! I totally forgotten!
* Lemon Buddy laughing and smiling*
Teddi: Do I get a reward or something?
Me: For what?
Teddi: Well, if it isn't for me...
Me: Shut up, lemon ...buddy!
* takes teddi and puts *it**** there is no confirmed gender for teddi *** its just it...

- teddi cries
says: Kat!!! Get me out of jail!

At the front door,

...waves at teddi goodbye...


= yeah, thats a story I created
= I know I'm so mean putting buddy in jail
= but ...well....wakakaka ...
= i'm born evil !!!

Yeah! Tomorrow, I'll get to meet my friends! Get to spend time with them...yeah! ...
..hehe..& spend sum time with him...i luv u ..

Praying, hoping...
that i'll never delete that sentence... which means...
...it's just so complicating sometimes...


These days, I've been thinking..
but...haiz...
I really don't know what to do..
i know i still love YOU ...


- crazy lazy catkat
- excited ...
- luv you...love You...
- no matter what, HE'll be there for you !

Chowzs...!

1 comment:

Sayang Amirah said...

awk dpt 2 award .. dari saye .. buat la ek..