Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just Being Me

I try to be who you want me to be ,
But it's just not me ,
I'm not perfect , can't you understand ?

You say I'm hot-tempered and is bad at style ,
That I cry too much and I'm immature ,
But's that's who I want to be .

Whatever you say , I won't listen ,
You try to break me down but I'm strong ,
If you leave me , I won't cry ,
Cause I know I got friends to support me by .

My friends , they are not like you ,
They stick by me no matter what happens ,
They don't fake just to be cool ,
People just accept them for who they are .

I don't need you anymore in my life ,
I've just realized ,
You are not who I thought you were ,
That you're just one of the little stones that I pass by ,
So now it's time to say goodbye .

...kat...alwayz&foreverz...

2 comments:

joseph said...

i really like this poem. it goes really deep and shows how you feel about your life. it is a one-of-a-kind work of art.

Katherine's Little World said...

Thanks ! Joseph ...really appreciate it :) .. really hope that we can get in touch more often ! :)